- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Sleeps
- NO PARTIES ALLOWED! If you want to go out and have fun, ask the concierge, he will suggest the best places to go out in Valle.
- Music with moderate volume is allowed until 11:00 pm. Help us to respect the tranquility of our guests and preserve the calm of the ecosystem that surrounds us.
- Littering in common areas and in the river its prohibited. Likewise, guests must collect the garbage generated in the recreational areas. Help us to keep the environment clean and free of pollutants!
- Garbage must be separated into organic and inorganic. Together we can take care of our planet!
- Help us to protect the flora and fauna of our ecosystem. Do not mistreat the animals or plants that surround us.
- Check-in time begins at 3:00 pm We cannot guarantee that entry can be earlier. If there is a departure on the same day, cleaning time is required.
- Check-out time is at 12:00 pm Any delay has an additional cost of one night. Take your precautions!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a credit card to open a "voucher" to guarantee the furniture and equipment of the place. Any damage or loss will be at the guest's expense. If any object is broken, damaged or lost, the guest must cover the value of it. If no damage is incurred, the security deposit will be returned on departure.
- Casa del Roble is a 100% smoke-free space, so smoking is NOT allowed inside your tent. There are spaces like your garden terrace where you can smoke without problem!
- It is very important to throw the toilet paper or any other object in the trash cans. This way, we will prevent our septic tank from being damaged and thus we can provide the appropriate treatment to the wastewater of our property.
- At Casa del Roble we take care of the environment, so we ask you to use biodegradable soaps and shampoos.
- Lying down, pushing or walking on the edge of the pool is strictly prohibited. Help us to avoid accidents!
- Do you want to light the fireplace or the jacuzzi? You just have to request it, our service staff will do it for you! NOTE: For your safety, guests are NOT allowed access to the Jacuzzi controls, or to the fireplace management.
- If you leave the house, remember to turn off the lights, let's support responsible energy consumption on the planet!
- Pets are not allowed. We know that it is very difficult to leave our fury friends at home, but this time it will be necessary. We hope for your understanding.
- To guarantee the best safety of our guests. The tents will be monitored 24 hours a day by a closed circuit camera system.
- The use of common areas is the sole responsibility of the guest. Casa del Roble, is not responsible for any type of setback or accident that may arise from the use of them. Take precautions.
June 19, 2022. Paloma Arredondo
Muchas gracias por todo, el lugar es hermoso, […]
Muchas gracias por todo, el lugar es hermoso, super servicio y comida deliciosa.
Lo único que me gustaría es que aceptarán traer mascotas cumpliendo ciertas reglas necesarias para la convivencia con los animales del lugar.
May 29, 2022. Leticia Peralta
El lugar increíble y muy bien cuidado. La atención excelente . Muy personalizada y todos súper amables.
June 20, 2022. Paloma Arredondo Acosta
Todo fabuloso, la cabaña esta hermosa, el […]
Todo fabuloso, la cabaña esta hermosa, el servicio por parte del personal excelente!!
Muchas gracias por todo
May 31, 2022. Julian Sawaya Manzur
Todo excelente!!!! El Lugar increíble y la […]
Lugar increíble y la atención también